Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What Happens to My Family [Eng Sub] EP1 - EP8


What Happens to My Family is a drama about happenings when children’s daddy sues his selfish children for being undutiful to parents. The drama wants to talk about the gratitude as a family which we all have taken for granted and the secret of happiness when saying “Thank you,” “I am sorry,” and “I love you.” It will mostly center on how old and young generations resolve their conflicts and come to live in harmony.
Cast:
Yoo Dong Geun
as Cha Soon Bong (63)
Kim Hyun Joo
as Cha Kang Shim (37)
Yoon Park
as Cha Kang Jae (33)
Park Hyung Shik
as Cha Dal Bong (26)

What Happens to My Family EP1 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]
What Happens to My Family EP2 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]
What Happens to My Family EP3 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]
What Happens to My Family EP4 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]
What Happens to My Family EP5 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]
What Happens to My Family EP6 [Skip Ad after 5 sec] 
What Happens to My Family EP7 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]
What Happens to My Family EP8 [Skip Ad after 5 sec]

No comments:

Post a Comment